The 2021 Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program vouchers will be distributed by mail starting June 1.
Here is what you need to know.
• Age and Residency: The program is for Beaver County residents ages 60 and older (by December 31, 2021).
• Income Guidelines: 1 person – $23,828 two persons – $32,227
• When are applications available? Applications are available through September 15.
How to get an application:
• Print the PDF form below.
• Call the Beaver County Office on Aging at (724) 847-2262 or (888) 548-2262 and provide your name, address, telephone number and how many applications are needed. (A husband and wife need one application.) Calls are accepted Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Applications can be picked up during mall hours at information table at the front entrance of Center at the Mall, located in the Beaver Valley Mall next to Hallmark.
Fill out name, birth date, provide signature, address, telephone number, county you live in, and circle ethnicity and race. Mail the application to Beaver County Office on Aging, 1020 Eighth Ave., Beaver Falls, PA 15010.
• How many vouchers does an individual receive?
An individual will receive a total of four $6 vouchers, a $24 value.
• When can vouchers be used?
Vouchers can be used between June 1 and November 30, 2021.
• Where can vouchers be used?
Redeem vouchers Farmers Markets in Beaver County, and they can be used in any other Pennsylvania county. You can get Pennsylvania grown fruits, vegetables and herbs for cooking or flavoring.Form-Pg-1-1