• Free production brewery tours are offered from noon to 4 p.m. every Saturday at North Country Production Facility, 111 Arrowhead Dr., Slippery Rock. Park by the back and enter by the Silos. Call (724) 794-2337 or visit northcountrybrewing.com.
• Little Italy Days will take place from 5 to 9 p.m. September 1; noon to 9 p.m. September 2 and 3; and noon to 6 p.m. September 4, on Main Street, Butler. There will be food and craft vendors, Italian-themed acts, bocce, kids zone, Miss Italy Butler pageant, Italian Idol contest, grape stomping and more. Call (412) 310-7781 or visit butleritalianfestival.com.
• The Greater Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival will take place from 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. September 2-4, 9-10, 16-17, and 23-24, at 112 Renaissance Lane, West Newton. Shop the Artists’ Marketplace featuring thousands of handcrafted wares. Be amazed as jugglers, minstrels, acrobats, and jousting knights fill seven stages with fun entertainment. Parking is free and pets are not allowed. Call (724) 872-1670 or visit pittsburghrenfest.com.
• The 32nd annual Saxonburg Festival of the Arts will take place from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. September 9 and from noon at 5 p.m. September 10 at Roebling Park, 157 N Rebecca St., Saxonburg. There will be crafts, food, music, art demonstrations and more. Free parking and shuttle available. Visit visitsaxonburgpa.com/site.
• The St. Joseph Fall Festival will be held from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. September 10 at St. Joseph Church, 315 Stoney Hollow Rd., Cabot. Dinners are served family style with take-out dinners available. Cost is $12 for adults and $5 for children ages 10 and under. Other activities include a cash raffle, an old-fashioned country store, bingo, basket raffle, food booth, small games of chance, children’s activities, musical entertainment and more. Call (724) 352-2149 or visit sjcabot.org.
• Evans City Oktoberfest will take place on Main St., Evans City, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. September 15; 7 to 8 p.m. September 16; and from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. September 17. Festivities include quilt show, crafts, food vendors, games, pancake breakfast, parade, kids tractor pull, fireworks, car cruise, live entertainment and more. Call (724) 538-8320.
• The Butler fall festival will take place from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. September 23 on Main Street (Route 8), Diamond Park to Brady St., Downtown Butler. The free festival features regional crafters, children’s activities, food vendors and entertainment. Visit butlerfallfestival.com.
Senior Center Events
* Butler Senior Center, 10 Austin Ave., (located in Tanglewood Senior Center), Lyndora, offers the following events: Pre-Labor Day picnic at 10:30 a.m. September 1; birthday party September 7; Grandparents Day appreciation at 10:30 a.m. September 8; flu shots from 10:30 a.m. to noon and technology 101 class at 11:30 a.m. September 11; leadership council meeting at 11:30 a.m. September 14; tastes of fall social at 10:30 a.m. September 18; Seniors for Safe Driving from noon to 4 p.m. and 500 card party from 6 to 9 p.m. September 19; social and mental health program at 11:30 a.m. September 20; bingo blessing box at 10 a.m. September 22; and wellness breakfast at 9:30 a.m. September 26. Call (724) 285-5392.
* Chicora Senior Center, lower level of Moose Hall, 117 West Slippery Rock St., offers the following events: bingo at 10 a.m. and birthday party September 7; stroke support at 10 a.m., blood pressure at 10:30 a.m. and Wheel of Fortune at 11 a.m. September 12; bingo at 10 a.m. September 14; leadership meeting at 10 a.m., food nutrition program at 11 a.m. and flu shots from 11:15 a.m. to noon September 19; bingo from 9 to 10:30 a.m. September 21; UPMC exercise for hip and knee replacement at 11 a.m. September 26; and bingo at 10 a.m. September 28. The center is open from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday. Call (724) 445-2551.
* Cranberry Senior Center, Municipal Building, Rochester Rd., offers the following events: open conversation with an estate attorney at 11 a.m. and birthday celebration September 7; flu shots from 10:30 a.m. to noon September 12; mind matters at 10:30 a.m. September 13; mystery dinner theater from 4 to 7 p.m. September 19, cost is $10; open house September 21; ladies night out at the Mars Senior Center from 4 to 7 p.m. September 26; and leadership meeting at 10:30 a.m. September 28. The center is open from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call (724) 772-6086.
* Evans City Senior Center, 426 East Main St., offers the following events: birthday celebration September 7; drum circle at 1 p.m. September 13; flu shots from 11:15 a.m. to noon, leadership meeting at 1 p.m. and blood pressure screening September 14; humor for health at 12:30 p.m. and ice cream sundaes September 20; and senior center month celebration September 21. The center is open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Call (724) 538-9414.
* Mars Senior Center, Penn Mar Plaza, Gilkey Dr., offers the following activities: Labor Day party September 1; Klondikes for $1 September 5; scams and protecting seniors at 1 p.m. and birthday celebration September 7; flu shots from 10:30 a.m. to noon September 13; movie day at 1 p.m. September 19; blood pressure at 10:45 a.m. and senior center month celebration September 21; leadership meeting at noon and Yellow Dot and Car Fit program at 1 p.m. September 28; and ladies night out from 4 to 7 p.m. September 28, cost is $5. The center is open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call (724) 625-4466.
* Mount Chestnut Senior Center, Presbyterian Church, 727 Old Route 422, will offer the following events: picnic with games and activities September 5; blood pressure screening at 11:30 a.m. and birthday celebration September 7; reptile program at 10:15 a.m. and leadership meeting at 12:45 p.m. September 11; flu shots from 11:15 a.m. to noon September 18; and bingo at 10:15 a.m. September 25. The center is open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Mondays and Thursdays. Call (724) 282-6006.
* Slippery Rock Senior Center, Township Building, 155 Branchton Rd., will offer the following events: leadership meeting at 11 a.m. September 6; Grandparents Day appreciation at 10:30 a.m. and birthday party at 12:30 p.m. September 7; autumn craft at 10:30 a.m. September 12; blood pressure at 10:30 a.m. September 14; taste of autumn social at 10:30 a.m. and social and mental health at 12:30 p.m. September 19; senior center day with grocery bingo at 11 a.m. September 21; and wellness Wednesday at 9 a.m. and flu shots from 11 a.m. to noon September 27. The center is open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday. Call (724) 794-6440.
* Southeast Senior Center, Winfield Township Firehall, Brose Rd., offers the following upcoming events: Silver Saints exercise at 10 a.m. and extra dessert day at 11:30 a.m. September 5; Silver Saints exercise at 10 a.m. and birthday celebration September 7; Rice Krispie treats at 10 a.m. September 19; leadership meeting at 10 a.m. and senior center month September 21; and flu shots from 11:15 a.m. to noon September 26. The center is open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays. Call (724) 352-2036.
* West Sunbury Senior Center, West Sunbury Presbyterian Church, hours are from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Wednesday and Friday. Lunches are provided. Call (724) 637-2959.