• The Gold Rush Outlaws Square and Modern Pattern Dance Group meet at 7 p.m. every Monday at Independence Township Community Center, 116 School Rd., Aliquippa. Cost is $5. Call Lisa Minton at (412) 215-0617 or visit outlaws.goldrushrecords.org.
• Darlington Days will take place June 1, 2 and 3 in Downtown Darlington. Enjoy a weekend long celebration with activities including a polo game, parade, fireworks, arts, crafts, food, a kids zone, live entertainment, Civil War encampment, museum tours, yard sales, car cruise and more. Call (724) 827-8024 or visit darlingtondays.com.
• The Baden Community Yard Sale will take place June 2 throughout the community. Call (724) 869-3700.
• The Beaver County Lighthouse, 720 3rd Ave., New Brighton, is holding an Indoor Yard and Bake Sale from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. June 2. Call (724) 846-1111.
• The New Galilee Carnival will take place from 6 to 11 p.m. June 6 to 8 and from 4 p.m. to midnight June 9 at New Galilee Community Park, 606 Centennial Ave., New Galilee. Come enjoy carnival games, food, rides, craft vendors, and bands each day. There will be a parade and car cruise on Wednesday and Fireworks on Saturday night. Fun for all ages. Free admission. Call (724) 888-6817 or visit newgalileecarnival.com.
• The annual Garrison Day Craft Sale will take place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 9 in Downtown Parks, Beaver. This event features a large selection of arts and crafts, antiques, food and refreshments, an art show, music by the Fort McIntosh Fife and Drum Corps and other lively entertainment. Call (724) 775-7174.
• The Western PA Soap Box Derby Fun Day will take place at 9 a.m. June 9 at Beaver County Emergency Services, 351 14th St., Ambridge. Winners in all classes move on to the All American finals in Akron, Ohio. Free for specators. Call (724) 266-1243 or visit facebook.com/westernpasoapboxderby/.
• The 28th annual Beaver Falls Car Cruise will take place from noon to 8 p.m. June 9 on Seventh Avenue, Beaver Falls. One of Western Pennsylvania’s biggest and longest running car cruises, there are over 3,000 classic vehicles and 10,000 spectators on the mile long cruise lane, plus DJs playing the oldies all day. Event will take place rain or shine. Call (724) 494-3893.
• The 16th annual Support Our Troops Rally is set to take place at 3 p.m. June 10 at Irvive Park Gazebo, Beaver. This community celebration features a free picnic including food, soft drinks, music and entertainment. Bring your family, friends, neighbors and chairs. Call (724) 777-7772.
• The 42nd annual Aliquippa Greek Food Festival will take place from noon to 9 p.m. June 11 to 17 at Aliquippa Greek Orthodox Church, 2117 Davidson St., Aliquippa. Come enjoy Greek food, pastries, music and the company of many friends. Call (724) 375-9058.
• The Raccoon Township VFD Fireman’s Fair will take place June 12 to 16 at Raccoon Township VFD, 4061 Patterson Rd., Aliquippa. A parade kicks off the event on Tuesday and the Fireman Kitchen is open every evening. Daily track events include motocross racing, quad racing and tractor pulls. Other activities include Chinese auction, bingo and door prizes. Admission is free, there is a fee for rides. Hours are from 6 to 10 p.m. Tuesday-Friday; and from 6 to 11 p.m. Saturday. Call (724) 495-6630.
• Come out the Watt’s Mill Father’s Day History Hike at 1 p.m. June 17 at Watt’s Mill Trailhead, 478 Watts Mill Rd., Darlington. Meet at Watts Mill Trailhead. Parking at Stateline is limited to 12 cars so there will be a shuttle from Watt’s Mill at 1 p.m. to State line parking at 1999 Blackhawk Road, Darlington. Then hike 4.1 miles back to Watt’s Mill for history discussion and refreshments. ADA section at this location. All are welcome to attend this free hike. Visit visitlawrencecounty.com/events/watts-mill-history-hike/.
• Come out to Monaca Community Day from 2 to 9:45 p.m. June 23 at Monaca Riverfront Park, 600 Atlantic Ave., Monaca. There will be numerous food and craft vendors, live bands, magic show and many other children’s activities including games. The evening will conclude with fireworks at 9:45 p.m. Free. Call (724) 775-9600.
• Bring the grandkids out to the ninth annual Kids Extravaganza from 11 a.m to 2 p.m. June 30 at CCBC Dome, 1 Campus Dr., Monaca. Enjoy refreshments, games, crafts, door prizes, entertainment, activities and a visit from the Pittsburgh Zoo. Gain valuable information on programs and benefits available to families. Call (724) 774-0444 or visit senatoreldervogel.com.
• Come out to Walter Panek Park, 1055 Breitenstein Rd., Ambridge. July 1 for a Fireworks Display. Gates open at 4 p.m. and the fireworks will begin at 9:50 p.m. Enjoy food vendors, live entertainment, playground area and plenty of free off-site parking and shuttle buses. Call (724) 266-4070.
• The Hopewell Park Fest Community Day will take place at 5 p.m. July 7 at Hopewell Community Park, 2500 Laird Dr., Aliquippa. Festivities includes live entertainment, attractions, ethnic food and will conclude with fireworks at 10 p.m. Take the free shuttle from Margaret Ross and Hopewell Elementary Schools. On-site parking with permit only. Call (724) 378-1460 or visit hopewelltwp.com.
Center at the Mall activities
Center at the Mall (CATM), Beaver Valley Mall, Monaca, offers:
• Blood Pressure Screenings at 10 a.m. June 1, 14, 21 and 22.
• Blings ‘N Things Sale June 4 to 8.
• Huntington Bank Financial Information at 9:30 a.m. June 5.
• Miracle Ear Hearing Aid Screenings and Cleanings at 9:30 a.m. June 12.
• Senior Day at the Mall at 10 a.m. June 13.
• Birthday Lunch Celebration at 11 a.m. June 14.
• Vet Assist Program/Veterans Home Care at noon June19.
• Bonanza Bingo at 12:15 p.m. June 21.
• Forever Young Walk/Run (Irving Park, Beaver) at 10 a.m. June 23.
• Presque Isle Downs Casino Day Trip at 7:30 p.m. June 25.
• Fourth of July Picnic (Center Municipal Park) at 10 a.m. June 28.
Visit centeratthemall.com for more information or call (724) 774-5654 to make reservations. Follow the center on Facebook at facebook.com/CenterattheMall.
Circle of Friends activities
Baden Circle of Friends, 371 Linmore Ave., Baden, will offer the following:
• Picnic Foods Bingo at 4 p.m. June 12. Cost is $6.
• Pinochle Tournament and Father’s Day Recognition June 13.
• Birthday Recognition June 14.
• Breakfast Club Card Club at 9 a.m. June 20.
• Pinochle Tournament June 27.
Call (724) 869-4224 or visit cofbeaver.com.
New Brighton Circle of Friends, Holy Family Parish, will offer the following:
• Chair Yoga at 12:30 p.m. June 5 and 19.
• Card Party at 12:30 p.m. June 11. Cost is $6.
• Fast Food Bingo at 12:30 p.m. June 7.
• Birthday and Father’s Day Celebration June 14
• Breakfast Card Club June 29.
Call (724) 846-1959 or visit cofbeaver.com.